I used the Stampin’ Up! Borders Abound stamp set and the Wreath Builder Dies (from the Arrange A Wreath Bundle) to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #441.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of In Good Taste DSP with one of the Ornate Layers Dies. I trimmed the scalloped edges off and then adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Mango Melody card stocks with dies from the Wreath Builder Dies. I adhered the two Granny Apple Green wreath die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front and then added the flower die cuts with Glue Dots. I cut the bow pieces from 2020-2022 In Color DSP with Wreath Builder Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the wreath.
I stamped the sentiment from the Borders Abound stamp set in Magenta Madness ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the wreath. I colored nine Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker before adhering them to the flower centers to finish the card front.
I stamped the floral border from the Borders Abound stamp set in Magenta Madness ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Kickoff Celebration – Extra Host Rewards For YOU – Ends Tomorrow!!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order! But hurry!! This great bonus offer ends tomorrow, June 30!
Stampin’ Up! Pick A Free Bundle Starter Kit Promotion – Ending Tomorrow!!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
You can see more details about joining and about our team here on my blog here. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
That is such a great deal and it’s ending tomorrow, June 30!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Granny Apple Green – two Wreath Builder die cuts
- Flirty Flamingo – three Wreath Builder die cuts
- Daffodil Delight – three Wreath Builder die cuts
- Mango Melody – three Wreath Builder die cuts
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two Wreath Builder die cuts
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – Ornate Layers die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
what a bright happy card and it’s absolutely perfect for the sketch challenge
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
This is so pretty, Amy. I love the colors you chose and the strip of DSP is perfect as a backdrop for your gorgeous wreath.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
A bright, cheery card for a Monday morning! Perfect! And perfect take on the sketch! Great use of Magneta Madness too…it doesn’t overwhelm used like this. TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
I love this sweet, cheery wreath! Perfect for a Summer card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
This wreath could not be sweeter! What a fun and happy card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Your wreath is summery and sweet! Fun to “see” you this morning!
Thanks Linda! It was great to see you this morning too! 🙂