I used the beautiful Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack and some of the coordinating ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ DSP from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! August-December 2020 Mini Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
This is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC236. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ DSP (available Aug 4) to a Shaded Spruce card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a wide strip of ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ DSP to a wide strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered another panel of the ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ DSP to another panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. The final layer is one of the Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack cards (available Aug 4) adhered to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added three Shaded Spruce rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wishes & Wonder stamp set (available Aug 4) in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I adhered a strip of ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ DSP to the bottom of the panel to finish the inside of the card…how is that for a quick and pretty holiday card?? 🙂
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: HVXVEUC4
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Bonus Days Going On Now!!
YAY!!! The awesome Bonus Days promotion from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! For every $50 that you spend between July 1 and August 3 (before shipping and tax), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between August 4–31!
Head over to my online store to start earning those coupons now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Shaded Spruce – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler – 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: