I used the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Poinsettia Petals stamp set bundle to make a Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this project on YouTube Live and you can see it here.
A Happy Update: We finally had the lights turn back on at our house last night at 9:40 PM! I heard through the neighborhood grapevine that trucks from Alabama Power arrived to save the day…thank you to our friends down south!! 😀
I started by embossing a panel of Garden Green card stock with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Garden Green card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Poinsettia Place DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the pine bough image from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Garden Green card stock twice and then cut the images out with the coordinating Poinsettia Dies. I cut panels of Old Olive, Whisper White and Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ card stocks with Poinsettia Dies. I adhered the three layers of the Whisper White die cuts together with Glue Dots and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered the remaining die cuts with Glue Dots under the flower. I added one of the Beaded Pearls to the flower center with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added five of the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and Poinsettia Petals stamp set in Garden Green and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: EBSWWS6X
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Points Ordering Bonus!
Woohooo!!! The new Stampin’ Up! August-December 2020 Mini Catalog ordering is open for ordering and I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special to celebrate!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Monday, August 10!!
***Please note: My rewards and gifts are based on the final value of your order after your coupon codes have been applied. The Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards for your orders are based on the after coupon totals too. Let me know if you have questions about that.
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Poinsettia die cuts
- Old Olive – five Poinsettia die cuts
- Whisper White – three Poinsettia die cuts, Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Card Stock – two Poinsettia die cuts
- Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: