I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn and Arrange A Wreath stamp set bundles to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this project on YouTube Live and you can see it here.
I started by stamping the wreath image from the Arrange A Wreath photopolymer stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn photopolymer stamp set in Terracotta Tile ink under the wreath image. I embossed the stamped panel with the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to another panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then to the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the leaf and acorn images from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set in Terracotta Tile, Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider inks on Terracotta Tile, Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider card stock three times each. I punched the images out with the coordinating Autumn Punch Pack punches and I adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots.
I cut a panel of Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ card stock with the two bow dies from the Wreath Builder Dies and then adhered the die cut pieces together and to the card front with Glue Dots. I added three 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots around the punched images to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf and acorn images from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set in Terracotta Tile, Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: EBSWWS6X
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
2020-2022 In Color Ink Refills Have Been Restocked!!
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Terracotta Tile – three Autumn Punch Pack punches
- Bumblebee – three Autumn Punch Pack punches
- Cinnamon Cider – three Autumn Punch Pack punches
- Very Vanilla – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Card Stock – two Wreath Builder die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
that wreath is stunning and absolutely perfect for fall
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Beauriful! Now I know what to do with that partial bow die cut….I didn’t know what to do with it!
Yay! Can’t wait to see what you make with that die set. 🙂