I used the Stampin’ Up! Cherish The Season stamp set bundle and the Joy Dies to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #383.
I started by adhering a panel from the ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Real Red card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a wide panel of ‘Tis The Season DSP over the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut the bells from Silver Foil Sheets and Red & Green Foil Sheets with the dies from the Sounds Of The Season Dies. I adhered a small piece of Adhesive Sheets to the back of the two larger bells and then adhered the holly die cuts from the Red & Green Foil Sheets in the openings on the Silver Foil die cut bells. I adhered the bells to the card front with Glue Dots.
I cut a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with the pine bough dies from the Sounds Of The Season Dies and then adhered them around the bell die cuts with Glue Dots. I tied a small bow with Real Red 3/8″ Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon and then adhered it with a Glue Dot to the card front.
I adhered small pieces of Adhesives Sheets to the back of a red foil sheet and then cut panels of Red & Green Foil Sheets and Whisper White card stock with the Joy Dies. I used the Adhesive Sheets to adhere the red and green foil die cuts together and Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the foil sheet to the Whisper White die cut and then to adhere the layered die cut to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cherish The Season stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered a strip of ‘Tis The Season DSP to the bottom of the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: EBSWWS6X
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube page today to see my project made with the Beautiful Autumn stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce – four Sounds Of The Season die cuts
- Whisper White – Joy die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3/4″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – three Sounds Of The Season die cuts
- Red & Green Foil Sheets – four Sounds Of The Season die cuts, two Joy die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: