The Rectangle Tins from Stampin’ Up! make the cutest little gift boxes! They’re the perfect size for gift cards or little treats. I used the In The Pines stamp set bundle, the Autumn Essentials Dies and the Hallows Night Magic stamp set bundle to decorate tins for fall, Halloween and Christmas!
I started by adhering two panels of DSP together and then wrapping them around one of the Rectangle Tins. I adhered the DSP belly bands on the back with Stampin’ Seal+. The tags under the focal images were all cut with the Peek-A-Hoot Dies and then adhered with Glue Dots to the DSP belly bands. Super simple!
For this tin, I used the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP, the Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack and the Acorn Trinkets to make the belly band. I cut the pumpkin images from Early Espresso and Crumb Cake card stocks with the Autumn Essentials Dies. The tag and sentiment were both cut from Very Vanilla card stock and the sentiment was stamped in Mint Macaron ink with the image from the Sailing Home stamp set. I cut the sentiment banner with the coordinating Smooth Sailing Dies.
For this tin, I used the Magic in this Night DSP and the 1-1/2″ Metallic Mesh Ribbon to make the belly band. The tag was cut from Whisper White card stock and the web was cut from Basic Black card stock with one of the Peek-A-Hoot Dies. The spider from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and cut out with the coordinating Halloween Magic Dies. The sentiment was stamped Blackberry Bliss ink and cut out with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies. The tag was embellished with Iridescent Pearls.
For this tin, I used the Heartwarming Hugs DSP, Mossy Meadow 3/8″ Diagonal Stripe Ribbon, Real Red 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim (to tie the star to the bow) and one of the Glitter Star Ornaments to make the belly band. The tag was cut from Whisper White card stock and the tree images from the In The Pines photopolymer stamp set were stamped in Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz inks and cut out with the coordinating die from the Pine Woods Dies. The sentiment was stamped in Real Red ink and cut out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I shared these tins at our Inkin’ Krew team meeting last night and I made the Halloween tin on the live chat. So miss being able to get together in person, but so glad that we can all see each other on video chat!! 🙂
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99. We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
Plus…the Demonstrator preorder for the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is going on now, so you can pick it up as part of your Starter Kit when you join! 🙂
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper, Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper, Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – one panel cut to 2″ x 8″ and one panel cut to 2-1/2″ x 8″
- Basic Black – Peek-A-Hoot die cut
- Early Espreso – two Autumn Essentials die cuts
- Crumb Cake – two Autumn Essentials die cuts
- Whisper White – two Peek-A-Hoot die cuts, two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, Pine Woods die cut, Hallows Night Magic die cut
- Very Vanilla – Peek-A-Hoot die cut, Smooth Sailing die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: