I used the Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Wishes stamp set bundle to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today. This is another one of those flat cards that you can mail with just one postage stamp!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #502.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Snowflake Wishes photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on the front of a Pacific Point card base. I sprinkled the image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it.
I adhered a panel of Snowflake Splendor DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I punched the end of a strip of Pacific Point DSP from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I applied small pieces of Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and then cut it with dies from the So Many Snowflakes Dies and the Christmas Layers Dies. I adhered the die cut snowflakes with the Adhesive Sheets to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and snowflakes from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set in Pacific Point and Balmy Blue inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Dove Of Hope stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pacific Point – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 3-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: