I used the Stampin’ Up! Ornamental Envelopes stamp set bundle and the Wrapped in Christmas stamp set to create a Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC238.
I started by embossing a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a strip of Toile Tidings DSP to a strip of Real Red card stock and then to the front of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the ornament image from the Ornamental Envelopes photopolymer stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to another panel of Very Vanilla card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the same ornament image from the Ornamental Envelopes stamp set in VersaMark ink on another panel of Very Vanilla card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it.
I cut the ornament images out with the coordinating die from the Envelopes Dies and then adhered the die cuts over the Sahara Sand stamped images on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots. I stamped the sentiment from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots to the card front and then added three Wonderful Gems to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set in Real Red ink and the ornaments from the Ornamental Envelopes stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Supporting Iowa Fundraiser
On August 10, my home state of Iowa hit with a derecho storm which is essentially hurricane strength winds (over 100 mph) and rain as it rolled through the state. Since I’m far away and I’m not able to be there to help out with the cleanup and rebuilding, I wanted to help out in some small way to get these families back in their homes and back on their feet. I have a goal to donate at least $500 to the Iowa Giving Crew, a Cedar Rapids based non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is helping to get power restored to those still waiting, is feeding those in need and volunteers 3 meals a day and is helping with the cleanup.
How can you help?? Place a Stampin’ Up! Order Or Donate Directly!
There are two ways that you can help me to reach my goal of donating $500 to the Iowa Giving Crew:
- Shop Online: For any orders placed through my online store between now and August 31, 2020, I’m donating 20% of your merchandise total to the Iowa Giving Crew.
- 20% of orders placed through my online store between now and August 31, 2020 will be donated to the Iowa Giving Crew.
- You’ll earn Running Shoe Reward Points and a thank you gift from me with all orders of $50! See my host code details below.
- Anyone ordering $50+ will be entered to win a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine from me to be given away on September 1! See the details below.
- Make a Donation of $25+ Directly to the Iowa Giving Crew: Anyone worldwide is welcome to make a donation to the charity directly via Venmo or PayPal to help (see the details to donate on the Iowa Giving Crew website here).
- For those in the US, send me a screen shot of the receipt for your donation of $25+ to the Iowa Giving Crew to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on September 1! See the details below.
- If you order $50+ through my Stampin’ Up! store AND donate at least $25 directly to the Iowa Giving Crew, your name will be entered twice to win the machine!
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Giveaway – September 1!
As an added bonus, I’ll enter anyone who either orders $50+ through my online store between now and August 31, 2020 or who makes a direct donation* to the Iowa Giving Crew by August 31, 2020 into a drawing for a brand new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!
*Please note: Per Stampin’ Up! rules, I am only able to ship the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to addresses in the United States. Only those with US shipping addresses will be eligible to win the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Anyone outside the US is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the machine. Orders must be placed by midnight MT on August 31, 2020 to be entered to win the machine. Donations must be made no later than midnight MT on August 31, 2020 to be entered to win the machine. One winner of the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be randomly chosen on Tuesday, September 1 from all of the entries received.
Drop me a note if you have any questions. The combined donation amount as of late last night is:
You all are the best!! Thanks so much for supporting my home state! Let’s keep those donations going!!
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Real Red – 2-1/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel, Envelopes die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: