I used the cute Stampin’ Up! Freezin’ Fun stamp set bundle to create a winter card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
I started by adhering a panel of Trimming The Town DSP the front of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock on either side with the stitched border die from the Freezin’ Friends Dies. I adhered the two die cut panels to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the penguin, bunny, snowboard and tree images from the Freezin’ Fun stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored the images with Light and Dark Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Petal Pink and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers. I cut the images out with the coordinating Freezin’ Friends Dies and I adhered the die cuts with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Freezin’ Fun stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Real Red card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and I adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Warm Hugs photopolymer stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink and snowflake image from the Freezin’ Fun Pool Party ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Trimming The Town DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for creating this project on my YouTube Channel here:
Or you can watch it on my Facebook page here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Real Red – Hippo & Friends die cut
- Whisper White – eight Freezin’ Friends die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: