Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Halloween fun” theme and I’m featuring the Flight Of Fancy stamp set and Celebration Tidings stamp set bundle for my project.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic Black card stock with Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel and a small panel of Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Pumpkin Pie card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Mango Melody card base with Stampin’ Seal, then added a length of Black 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon over the seam between the papers.
I stamped the image from the Flight Of Fancy stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Gray Granite, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored the skin with the Ivory Stampin’ Blends Marker and then cut the image out with one of the Celebration Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched the end of a strip of Gray Granite card stock with the Banners Pick A Punch and then stamped the sentiment from the Celebration Tidings stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the banner. I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal and then added three Iridescent Pearls to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Plaid Tidings DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to Karen Ksensakovic’s project or click the Previous Blog button to move back to see the project that Terry Lynn Bright created.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Mary Deatherage
- Donna Leonard
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Finkle
- Nicole Bloxom
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Amy Koenders – you are here
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mango Melody – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Pumpkin Pie – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic Black – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Gray Granite – 1″ x 2-3/4″ strip
- Whisper White – Celebration Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/8″ strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Simple and simply adorable! I love it! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
oh goodness she is so adorable, love the card Amy
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Well, of course, you knew you had me at plaid and organdy ribbon. Love the colors and the characters are so cute!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Such an adorable card Amy 🙂 From the plaid on up, I love it all. Perfect coloring too
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Such a sweet card, Amy! Love that cute witch. Your coloring is perfect!
Thanks Donna! 🙂
She is just too cute Amy!! And I love the way you you layered everything! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂