I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Autumn stamp set and some of the pretty Ornate Garden Speciality DSP to create a fall card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 505.
I started by embossing the bottom of a panel of Terracotta Tile card stock with one of the Meadow Moments Embossing Folders. The I cut panels of Ornate Garden Specialty DSP with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut DSP to two scalloped squares that I’d cut from Terracotta Tile card stock with two of the Layering Squares Dies with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the two layered panels to the embossed panel with Stampin’ Seal and then trimmed the edges off so that they were even with the background panel. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Terracotta Tile card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a small length of Early Espresso 1/4″ Faux Suede Trim to the card front in a “z” with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock and then punched the end with the Banners Pick A Punch. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Ornate Garden DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Terracotta Tile – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Layering Squares die cuts
- Whisper White – 1/2″ x 4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Shapes die cuts, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: