I used the Stampin’ Up! Warm & Toast stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is our theme this week:
I started by adhering a panels of Heartwarming Hugs DSP to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the deer image from the Warm & Toasty stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Real Red and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends as well as the Ivory Stampin’ Blends Marker for the antlers and hooves.
I cut the stamped image out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Warm & Toasty stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the holly images from the Sweetest Time photopolymer stamp set in Mossy Meadow and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut the images out with the coordinating Sweetest Borders Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces together with Glue Dots and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Warm & Toasty stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Heartwarming Hugs DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Julie Johnston
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Tasteful Labels die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, three Sweetest Borders die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – 7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Too cute Amy 🙂 Love the gingham and strip DSP you used and that deer just brings such a smile looking at him.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
The facial expression of the deer is precious. I really like the two pieces of DSP together. Cute card.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
this is adorable, that gingham DSP is perfect to coordinate with that darling little deer
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
What a sweet Christmas card! Love everything about it!!😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
Cutie card. The reindeer is adorable and makes a person smile
Thanks Marlene! 🙂
Super cute – that little reindeer is adorable! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂