I used the Stampin’ Up! Tree Angle stamp set along with the Stitched Triangles Dies and So Many Snowflakes Dies to create two quick Christmas cards to share with you today.
My card designs were inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 506.
I started by cutting panels of Heartwarming Hugs and Snowflake Splendor DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut rectangles with Stampin’ Seal to the Mossy Meadow and Balmy Blue card fronts.
I cut panels of the Heartwarming Hugs DSP with three of the Stitched Triangles Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin Seal. I stamped the tree trunk image from the Tree Angle photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock two times and then snipped the images out. I adhered the tree trunks with Stampin’ Seal.
For this card, I adhered pieces of the Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and then cut the panel with three of the So Many Snowflakes Dies. I adhered the snowflakes with the Adhesive Sheets to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tree Angle photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock and then punched both ends with the Banner Pick A Punch. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The Tree Angle sentiment was stamped in Real Red ink for this card and I added a few Wonderful Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tree Angle stamp set in Real Red and Balmy Blue inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock ad then added a strip of coordinating DSP to finish the inside of the cards.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
September 16-30 Host Code: XT2ZENTN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Festive Post stamp set! Look forward to seeing you then!
Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day Facebook Event – Saturday, October 3!
Woohoo!! We’re doing it again!! Our team will be hosting a fun all-day event on Saturday, October 3 for World Card Making Day!
All are welcome to join us! We’ll be setting up a Facebook page to host the event and we’ll be sharing the link to the page in late September. Keep an eye out on my Facebook page and blog for more details! Can’t wait to stamp with you all then!!
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow/Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2
- Whisper White – two hand cut images, two 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ strips, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, three Stitched Triangles die cuts, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper – three So Many Snowflakes die cuts
great cards Amy, I especially love the snowflake one, but of course it’s blue, haha
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Love these! I really like the Tree Angle set – which surprises me cuz it’s really not my usual style! But it’s cool! 🙂
Thanks Mary! I love it too…so easy to use! 🙂
My eye was immediately drawn to the Snowflake card. Like Sandi, it’s blue! Thanks for sharing the tip about the adhesive sheet on the glimmer paper. I would have forgotten that when I go to CASE!
The Adhesive Sheets make those die cuts SO much easier. 🙂
These are both really cute and fun holiday cards.
Thanks Ida! 🙂