I used the Stampin’ Up! Happiest Of Birthdays stamp set and the Forever Fern stamp set bundle to create a birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #454.
The stitching on my card was inspired by As You See It Challenge #235.
I started by adhering a panel from the In Good Taste DSP to the front of a Gray Granite card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of the Forever Greenery DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered it to a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I looped a length of gold cord from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and adhered the loops with Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Happiest Of Birthdays stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the greenery image from the Forever Fern stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Forever Flourishing Dies. I adhered the die cut with Glue Dots to the label and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Best Year stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of the In Good Taste DSP to finish the inside of the card.
This card was super quick to put together so I made a few more with different background designer paper panels!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: XT2ZENTN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus – Thank You!!
As the official Stampin’ Up! year is coming to an end, I wanted to say a huge thank you to my awesome customers with a double reward point ordering special from now through 11:59 PM MT on Wednesday, September 30!
- For any order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Wednesday, September 30 at 11:59 PM MT, you’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward Points from me!
Don’t forget to add my Host Code if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store to order now! Happy shopping!
Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day Facebook Event – Saturday, October 3!
Woohoo!! We’re doing it again!! Our team will be hosting a fun all-day event on Saturday, October 3 for World Card Making Day!
All are welcome to join us! We’ll be setting up a Facebook page to host the event and we’ll be sharing the link to the page in late September. Keep an eye out on my Facebook page and blog for more details! Can’t wait to stamp with you all then!!
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale October 1-31!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Stampin’ Up! has such beautiful Designer Series Paper and they’re putting a select list of those papers on sale for 15% off during the month of October!! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of the most popular paper designs…including papers from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog!!
Click here to open a PDF flyer with the full list of papers on sale! Be sure to scroll down to the second page, there will be a total of 15 papers on sale!
Click here to read all of the details about the sale!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gray Granite – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pretty Peacock – 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Tasteful Labels die cut, Forever Flourishing die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut