I used the Stampin’ Up! Gift Wrapped stamp set bundle and the Sprig Punch to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today. I borrowed a little inspiration from the Mini Catalog for my card colors and design.
My card design was loosely inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 508.
I started by inking the small bow image from the Gift Wrapped photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake ink, stamping it on scrap paper and then stamping it across a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. Then I wrapped a strand of Shaded Spruce ribbon from the Wonder Of The Season Ribbon Combo Pack around the panel and secured it with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I punched a panel of Just Jade card stock four times with the Sprig Punch and I adhered the punches to the card front with Glue Dots. I cut a panel of Brushed Metallic Card Stock two times with the branch die from the Poinsettia Dies and then adhered the die cut branches to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Gift Wrapped stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I snipped about 1/4″ off the right side of the die cut and then adhered it with Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the bow image from the Gift Wrapped stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch. I adhered the bow to the car front with Stampin Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and bow from the Gift Wrapped stamp set in Crumb Cake and Just Jade inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: XT2ZENTN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day Facebook Event – Saturday, October 3! Page Is Open For Joining Now!!
Woohoo!! We’re doing it again!! Our team will be hosting a fun all-day event on Saturday, October 3 for World Card Making Day!
All are welcome to join us! And our event page is open and ready for you to join starting today!! Click here to head over and request to join. We’ll get you approved and added ASAP! 🙂
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Sweetest Time stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus – Thank You!!
As the official Stampin’ Up! year is coming to an end, I wanted to say a huge thank you to my awesome customers with a double reward point ordering special from now through 11:59 PM MT on Wednesday, September 30!
- For any order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Wednesday, September 30 at 11:59 PM MT, you’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward Points from me!
Don’t forget to add my Host Code if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store to order now! Happy shopping!
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale October 1-31!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Stampin’ Up! has such beautiful Designer Series Paper and they’re putting a select list of those papers on sale for 15% off during the month of October!! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of the most popular paper designs…including papers from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog!!
Click here to open a PDF flyer with the full list of papers on sale! Be sure to scroll down to the second page, there will be a total of 15 papers on sale!
Click here to read all of the details about the sale!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Just Jade – four Sprig Punches
- Whisper White – Gift Bow Builder Punch, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Cardstock – two Poinsettia die cuts