I used the Stampin’ Up! Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2021 Mini Catalog to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this project and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
I started by adhering a panel from the Sand & Sea DSP (available Jan 5) to the front of a Seaside Spray card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Pearlescent Specialty Paper (available Jan 5) with one of the Seaside Seashells Dies. I stamped the seashell images from the Friends Are Like Seashells photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Sahara Sand inks on the die cut panel.
I used the Dark Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Marker to color the seaweed images around the stamped shells. Then I embossed the die cut with the coordinating Seashells 3D Embossing Folder (available Jan 5). I adhered the embossed die cut to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set in Seaside Spray ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and added one of the Opal Rounds (available Jan 5) next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and shells from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set in Seaside Spray, Sahara Sand, So Saffron and Blushing Bride inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 1-15 Host Code: UY6PTURQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale – Starts December 8!
Woohoo!!! If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so get your shopping lists ready for Tuesday, December 8!
Year End Closeout Sale Details:
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Click the image below to download the full list of items that are retiring and which items are on sale starting on Tuesday, December 8! And get your lists ready to shop early!! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!! And everything on this list is retiring!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Seaside Spray – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper – 4-1/8 x 5-3/8″ panel
- Pearlescent Specialty Paper – Seaside Seashells die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: