I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 5 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 11.
How shares work: I order full packs of all of the Designer Series Papers listed below, I cut them into 6″ x 6″ pieces (or 6″ x 12″ pieces for double shares) and give you one panel of each design from each pack on the list. I pack up the paper in a cellophane bag and mail it back out to you just as quickly as I can! 🙂 Shares give you a good working sample of all of the papers so that you can decide which ones to order in full packs!
I am only offering paper shares from this catalog, however four of my team members are hosting full Mini Catalog Shares with paper, ribbon and embellishment shares! They’ve got different things that they’re offering in their shares so stop by to see Jaimie’s shares at stampitupwithjaimie.com, Akiko’s shares at stampininthemeadows.com, Mary’s shares at stampsnlingers.com and Sue’s shares at stampwithsueprather.com. If you’d like to order a share through one of my team members, please reach out directly to them, they’ve got contact forms on their share pages for you.
Stamp With Amy K January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
New Designer Series Paper Share – $21.00 plus $5.00 for First Class Mail shipping
You will receive one 6×6 sheet of each design from the following DSP and specialty paper packs (the number behind the name indicates how many 6×6 sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- Love You Always Foil Sheets – 3
- Love You Always Specialty – 3
- True Love – 6
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate – 4
- Hydrangea Hill – 6
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ – 12
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate – 3
- Fine Art Floral – 6
- Pearlescent Specialty – 1
- Sand & Sea – 6
- Ice Cream Corner – 6
- Snail Mail – 6
- Well Suited – 6
In all, you’ll receive 68 – 6” x 6” sheets of designer or speciality paper!
Double DSP Share – $42.00 + $7.75 Shipping by Priority Mail – if you’d like double shares of the designer paper, that’s fine too. I’ll cut the designer paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Dandy Garden 6×6, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut).
FREE Gift From Me! – As a bonus for joining my share, you’ll also get a sampler of the Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Packs! I’ll send each participant in my share a sampler of papers from the Paper Blooms, Oh So Ombre and Flower & Field Sale-a-bration DSP packs!
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form below or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Sunday, January 3.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
December 1-15 Host Code: UY6PTURQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale – Starts Tomorrow, December 8!
Woohoo!!! If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so get your shopping lists ready for Tuesday, December 8!
Year End Closeout Sale Details:
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Click the image below to download the full list of items that are retiring and which items are on sale starting on Tuesday, December 8! And get your lists ready to shop early!! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!! And everything on this list is retiring!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: