I used the Stampin’ Up! Floating & Fluttering stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2021 Mini Catalog to create a card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this project and you can see it on my Facebook page here and on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch 400.
I started by stamping the dots image from the Floating & Fluttering photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Soft Suede ink in three rows across a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I embossed the panel with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to a slightly larger panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the butterfly images from the Floating & Fluttering stamp set two times in Soft Suede, Bumblebee and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut one image with the larger die from the Fluttering Dies (available Jan 5) and the small butterfly and two of the greenery pieces from the second image with the individual dies. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Borders Abound stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots around the butterfly images to finish the card front.
I stamped the dot image from the Floating & Fluttering stamp set in Soft Suede ink across the bottom of a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 1-15 Host Code: UY6PTURQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale – Going On Now!
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so head over to my online store to start shopping those deals now!
Click here to go to my online store to check out the deals!
Year End Closeout Sale Details:
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Shop early! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!!
Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack Updated!!
In case you missed my announcement earlier today…Stampin’ Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with lot of new goodies! Yay!!! Head over there speedy quick to get your hands on some great deals. But hurry!! Clearance Rack deals are only while supplies last!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop those great deals now!! Have fun shopping!
Stamp With Amy K January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares Are Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!!
- Single DSP Shares are $26 and include 68 sheets of 6″ x 6″ DSP
- Double DSP Shares are $49.75 and included 6×12 sheets of all DSP except for the Dandy Garden DSP (you’ll get 2 sheets of each design since they’re already precut)
You can see more information about my shares and find a form to sign up to join on my share page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, four Fluttering die cuts, Stitched So Sweetly die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: