I used the Stampin’ Up! Gorgeous Posies stamp set and some of the pretty Paper Blooms DSP from the upcoming Sale-a-bration 2021 Brochure to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by cutting two panels of the Paper Blooms DSP (Sale-a-bration exclusive available Jan 5) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the panels with Stampin’ Seal so that they were slightly offset on the front of a Seaside Spray card base.
I stamped the sentiment from the Gorgeous Posies stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered some loops of the gold cord from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack to the back of the die cut with Glue Dots.
I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Paper Blooms DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Julie Johnston
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 1-15 Host Code: UY6PTURQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale – Going On Now!
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so head over to my online store to start shopping those deals now!
Click here to go to my online store to check out the deals!
Year End Closeout Sale Details:
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Shop early! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Seaside Spray – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Soft Sea Foam – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
So pretty Amy 🙂 Love that DSP and the colors you used.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
I like how you made the DSP work for you. The touch of gold thread and metallic pearls adds just enough bling.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
What a fun and easy card! Just perfect with that pretty – and FREE! – paper!! 🙂
Thanks Mary! Such pretty paper…and free is always awesome!! 🙂
So pretty Amy!! I love that paper!!😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂