I used the cute Stampin’ Up! Sweet Little Valentines Cards & More pack and the Valentine Keepsakes stamp set to create a set of 10 cute little cards with coordinating envelopes! You can pick up this awesome card pack and coordinating stamp set beginning tomorrow when the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog ordering opens!
How cute are these little cards and coordinating envelopes?!? The card bases all have foil accents printed on them and the matching 3″ x 4″ layering panels are die cut with foil accents too! The card bases are 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ when folded, so they’re on the smaller side. But perfect to tuck in with a gift or give with valentine treats!
You can easily mix and match the card fronts on the card bases. I added a sentiment from the Valentine Keepsakes stamp set stamped in Melon Mambo ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock, a bit of Pool Party 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon and a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the card on the left. The sentiment was cut with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I just added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the card on the right!
The card on the left just has a Rhinestone Basic Jewel added and the card on the right has the same sentiment from the Valentine Keepsakes stamp set, ribbon and rhinestone noted above! Did you see the pretty foiled envelopes too??
The final set of cards just needed a quick Rhinestone to finish them. Love that I’ve now got 10 sweet cards ready in about 15 minutes!
January 1-15 Host Code: V2MF99KZ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale – Ends Today!
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so head over to my online store to start shopping those deals now!
Click here to go to my online store to check out the deals!
Year End Closeout Sale Details:
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Shop early! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!!
Sale-a-bration Starts Tomorrow – January 5!!
Stampin’ Up! is offering Sale-a-bration again this year!! It will look a little different…it runs from January 5 through February 28 and there will be a second Sale-a-bration event later this year!!
***Please note: The online store will be down for ordering until about 3 AM MT. But it should be back up and running no later than that! 🙂
Sale-a-bration has 3 great offers! Shop, Host and/or Join!!
During Sale-A-Bration, beginning 5 January 2021, you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE with an order of $300 or greater placed during Sale-a-bration or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-a-bration! Check out the stamp set below. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure.
If you’re interested in setting up a host code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join than during Sale-A-Bration to purchase your Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! Starting January 5, Stampin’ Up! is offering five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration!
Here are the details:
- Starter Kit Price: $99 + tax and it ships for free!
- Starter Kit includes:
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
- You’ll get the following perks from Stampin’ Up! when you join:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you join with me, you’ll also get some additional perks:
- You’ll be a part of my Inkin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We are located all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Quarterly in-person meetings (with those from outside the Mendham, NJ area joining us through video conference) where we get together to do lunch, a little stamping and lots of chatting.
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you in any way that I can!
If you have any questions or need copies of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions! 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: