I used the Stampin’ Up! Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set to create a clean and simple thank you card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC250. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the front of a Thick Basic White card base.
I cut a panel of Flower & Field DSP (Sale-a-bration item) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies three times. Then I adhered the die cut rectangles to rectangles cut from Poppy Parade card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered rectangles with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and then tied one of the Heart Charms to the card front in the bow. I rolled up a Glue Dot and adhered it under the Heart Charm where it was hidden by the bow to keep the charm in place and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the heart to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Flower & Field DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the Basic White card stock panel to a Poppy Parade card stock panel and then the inside of the card to finish it.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: R66SSKQE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Poppy Parade – three 1-3/8″ x 3-1/2″ panels, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel (inside card)
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper – three Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 5/8″ x 5-1/8″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
So pretty!! Love the heart and rhinestone tucked in by the bow – a sweet surprise!
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
That DSP is fabulous and perfect for you card and sketch
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Such pretty papers for a cheerful thank you card, Amy! Love the twine and the heart tied onto the bow.
Thanks Stef! 🙂
What a great way to use the pretty DSP, Amy! Hugs.
Thanks Annette! 🙂