I used the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Gala stamp set and some of the Butterfly Bijou DSP to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.
Here are the sketches for Sunday Stamps SSC252. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of So Saffron card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a So Saffron card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ DSP with two of the Stitched Rectangle Dies two times. I adhered the die cut DSP panel to panels of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I punched the ends of 1/2″ strips of Butterfly Bijou DSP and Basic White card stock with the Banners Pick A Punch. I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala photopolymer stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on the Basic White banner and then adhered the banners together with Stampin’ Seal. I looped a length of Linen Thread three times and adhered the loops to the back of the sentiment banners with Glue Dots.
I adhered the sentiment banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Butterfly Bijou DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: XAHAJXU9
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Butterfly Brilliance Collection Now Available In The Online Store!!
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available from March 2 through May 3, 2021!
Click the image below to open up a full-size PDF with all of the details for the amazing product collection!
Click here to shop all of the products in my online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- So Saffron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Basic Black – two 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panels, two 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ panels
- Basic White – 1/2″ x 3-1/4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – four Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: