I got my March Paper Pumpkin from Stampin’ Up!. The kit is called Here’s To You and it included all of the materials needed to create 8 full size A2 cards with matching, lined envelopes!
The March Paper Pumpkin Kit included the exclusive Here’s To You photopolymer stamp set and a Calypso Coral Stampin’ Spot. The kit this month also came with a bonus set of four stencils and a Stampin’ Sponge!!
I love the nature inspired card projects and I put them together pretty much as the instructions stated.
I did take one of the layers of Stampin’ Dimensionals off this card, so everything is glued down flat except for the sentiment. Love the pretty colors!
This card featured a beautiful mountain scene with fantastic flowers! Love it!
Here is a quick video that Stampin’ Up! created showing you how to put this kit together.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
April Paper Pumpkin Kit Details
What makes the April Paper Pumpkin kit So Cool? This vivid, summer-inspired kit includes two full sticker sheets and all supplies needed to make 12 fun-shaped cards with matching envelopes! But, even more cool: it’s the first Paper Pumpkin kit designed with kids in mind!
So Cool by Paper Pumpkin is the fresh, versatile, and fun taste of summer that stampers of all ages will want to savor. Keep reading to learn more!
April Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Kit name: So Cool
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Subscribe for the February kit by April 10 at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
Check out this video showing you some peeks at the projects in the kit this month!
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
March 16-31 Host Code: N9WHKGF9
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: