I used the Stampin’ Up! In Bloom stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
My card also works for the Just Us Girls Challenge #575.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut an oval from Sahara Sand card stock with one of the Layering Ovals Dies and adhered it to the center of the panel with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of In Good Taste DSP with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and then adhered it over the Sahara Sand oval with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green card stocks with dies from the Pierced Blooms Dies. I adhered the die cut flowers together and then to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the In Bloom photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front panel. I added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots around the flowers and then adhered the layered panel to at Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel from the In Good Taste DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock and then added flowers cut from Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green card stocks to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: N9WHKGF9
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Sahara Sand – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Layering Ovals die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Magenta Madness – four Pierced Blooms die cuts
- Bermuda Bay – three Pierced Blooms die cuts
- Mango Melody – three Pierced Blooms die cuts
- Daffodil Delight – eight Pierced Blooms die cuts
- Granny Apple Green – six Pierced Blooms die cuts
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – Stitched Shapes die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: