Today is World Autism Awareness Day. As some of you may know, my younger daughter was diagnosed with autism around the age of three (she’s now 13!!). It’s been an interesting 10 years with lots of twists and turns and a few tears too…but it is amazing to see how far she’s come with the right supports in place. If you’re interested, you can read a bit about our autism story here. I initially wrote it several years ago and try to keep it updated.
To celebrate World Autism Awareness Day and to kick off Autism Awareness Month, I’m hosting a fundraiser to benefit programs that support those with autism and I’ve set a goal of raising $500!
How can you help?? Place a Stampin’ Up! Order Or Donate Directly!
There are two ways that you can help me to reach my goal of donating $500 to autism programs:
- Shop Online: For any orders placed through my online store between now and April 4, 2021, I’m donating 20% of your merchandise total to the Autism Foundation of New Jersey.
- 20% of the merchandise total from orders placed through my online store between now and April 4, 2021 will be donated to the Autism Foundation of New Jersey.
- You’ll earn Running Shoe Reward Points and a thank you gift from me with all orders of $50! See my host code details below.
- Anyone ordering $50+ will be entered to win a one of six prizes from me to be given away on April 5! See the details below.
- Make a Donation of $25+ Directly to any charity that helps/supports those with autism and other intellectual disabilities: Anyone worldwide is welcome to make a donation to the autism charity of their choice directly! Not sure where to donate? Here are three options (however, you can donate to ANY charity of your choice that helps those with autism!):
- Autism Foundation of New Jersey (***Please note, I’m hearing that they are having issues with payments right now, hopefully their credit card processor will fix the issue soon!): https://www.autismfoundationnj.org/donate-to-autism-education/
- AHRC New York City: https://www.ahrcnycfoundation.org/donate/
- Autism Speaks (nationwide organization): https://www.autismspeaks.org/donate-to-autism-speaks
- For those in the US, send me a screen shot of the receipt for your donation of $25+ to any autism charity of your choice (does not need to be one of the three listed above, those are just some examples) to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be entered to win one of the six prizes to be given away on April 5! See the details below.
- If you order $50+ through my Stampin’ Up! store AND donate at least $25 directly to the an autism charity, your name will be entered twice to win the prizes!
Stamp With Amy K Prizes!!
As an added bonus, I’ll enter anyone who either orders $50+ through my online store between now and April 4, 2021 or who makes a direct donation* to the an autism related charity by April 4, 2021 into a drawing for one of six awesome prizes!
The bracelets that I’m giving away are from The Spotlight Project which is a company that directly provides employment to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Each one of these bracelets is handmade by one of their employees and you can “meet” them here.
They have several other bracelets that are available as well, so definitely check out their shop here to pick one up for yourself if you aren’t lucky enough to win one of these! If you’re interested, you can see a quick video about this company here.
Autism Acceptance Beaded Bracelet In Blue – Size M/L – more details about this bracelet here.
Autism Acceptance Beaded Bracelet In Gray – Size M/L – more details about this bracelet here.
Autism Acceptance Beaded Bracelet In Pink – Size M/L – more details about this bracelet here.
Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – more details about this machine here.
$50 Stamp With Amy K Gift Certificate – I’m offering two winners a $50 gift certificate for Stampin’ Up! merchandise free from me!
*Please note: I am only able to ship the prizes to addresses in the United States. Only those with US shipping addresses will be eligible to win the prizes. Anyone outside the US is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the prizes. Orders must be placed by midnight MT on April 4, 2021 to be entered to win. Donations must be made no later than midnight MT on April 4, 2021 to be entered to win. Six winners will be randomly chosen on Monday, April 5 from all of the entries received.
Drop me an email at email@example.com with any questions. I so appreciate your help and donations for my autism awareness fundraiser!!
I’ll close out with one of my favorite recent photos of my daughter and one of her classmates at school. I may have cried just a little (happy tears this time!!) when her teacher sent this to me a few weeks ago. It’s been amazing to watch her change and grow!
April 1-15 Host Code: SQCJF3C3
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET – Hopefully!!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today to show you my 2021-2022 Annual Catalog preorder goodies! I may have to delay the video a bit, depending on when UPS arrives with my package…the overnight timeframes are no longer guaranteed, so it gets here when it gets here. But I’ll hop on as soon as I have it!
Stop by my YouTube channel today and make sure that you’ve subscribed and have the notifications turned on so that you’ll see me when I go live (just in case the delivery is running late!). Can’t wait to show you all of the pretty new things!! Look forward to seeing you then!
Last-Chance Products Sale Going On Now – Retiring Lists While Supplies Last!!
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—shop early for the best selection!
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!.
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!
Click here to go right to my website to start shopping the retiring items now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: