I used the Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch stamp set and some of the beautiful Pansy Petals DSP from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog to create a quick card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by As You See It Challenge #248.
I started by adhering a panel from the Pansy Petals DSP (available May 4) to the front of a Fresh Freesia card base (card stock available May 4) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of the Pansy Petals DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I adhered the die cut DSP to a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock (available May 4) and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Soft Succulent card stock (available May 4), sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Messages Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added one of the Bumblebee Trinkets (available May 4) with a Mini Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Pansy Petals DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: 7PDQFSB6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the What A Year Memories & More Card Pack from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
Last-Chance Products Sale Going On Now – Retiring Lists While Supplies Last!!
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—shop early for the best selection!
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!.
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!
Click here to go right to my website to start shopping the retiring items now!
Stamp With Amy K 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on May 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of May 10.
I have single and double shares of the new designer series papers available! Stop by my share page here to see the options.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my 2021-22 Annual Catalog DSP Shares Page email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Your share selection
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, May 3 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Freesia – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Evening Evergreen – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Soft Succulent – Messages die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: