I used the fun Stampin’ Up! Peekaboo Farm stamp set and Give It A Whirl Dies to create a spinner card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
I started by cutting the scalloped circle from Basic White card stock with the die from the Give It A Whirl Dies. I used a Post-It Note to mask off the “v” that’s embossed on the die cut and then stamped the horse, pig and cow images from the Peekaboo Farm photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the die cut circle. I colored the images with Light and Dark Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I die cut two panels of the Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP with the large die and the triangular window die from the Give It A Whirl Dies. I adhered the two panels together with Stampin’ Seal and then placed one of the Round & Square Brads through the hole in the center and secured the scalloped circle to the back of the larger die cut. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel three times and tied a bow before adhering the die cuts to the Cinnamon Cider card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the window box from Cinnamon Cider card stock with one of the Window Flower Box Dies and the “hay” from So Saffron card stock with one of the Painted Labels Dies. I snipped the end of the So Saffron die cuts and adhered them to the back of the window box die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the window box to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peekaboo Farm stamp set in So Saffron ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the openings in the Messages Die. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Bumblebee gems from the 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the pig, horse and cow images from the Peekaboo Farm stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch my video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: MSEDXGZT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Going On Now!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Yippee for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at email@example.com. I’m happy to do that for you!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cinnamon Cider – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Window Flower Box die cut
- So Saffron – two Painted Labels die cuts
- Basic White – Give It A Whirl die cut, Messages die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper – Give It A Whirl die cut, 2-1/8″ x 4″ panel cut with the Give It A Whirl Dies
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
This was such a fun card and great video. It’s on my wish list for July’s quota!
Glad that you enjoyed the video! It’s a fun die set, have fun using it! 🙂
This is beyond adorable! I somehow totally missed those dies in the catalog!
Thanks Linda! They’re easy to miss…they aren’t showcased very well! 🙂
This card is the cutest! Thank you for sharing it and the PDF!
Thanks Wanda! 🙂
Those dies have been on my list since the first but haven’t made it on an order yet…I think they’ll make fun cards for the grandgirls. I love your barnyard scene and the hay! Super cute! TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
This is just the best! I love your Peekaboo Farm card. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Kylie! 🙂