I used the Stampin’ Up! Tidings & Trimmings stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it. Yippee…the first Christmas card of 2021 is in the books!!
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Tidings of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of an Evening Evergreen card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of the Tidings Of Christmas DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered it to a panel of Soft Succulent card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow (on the wrong side according to the sketch!). Then I stamped the sentiment from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut panels of Evening Evergreen and Cherry Cobbler card stocks with dies from the Christmas Trimmings Dies and then adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set to Evening Evergreen ink and then added two strips of Tidings Of Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: MSEDXGZT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Going On Now!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Yippee for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at email@example.com. I’m happy to do that for you!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Christmas Trimmings die cut
- Soft Succulent – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Cherry Cobbler – Tasteful Labels die cut, Christmas Trimmings die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card), 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Beautiful! But I am not ready to go there yet. However, Christmas has a way of sneaking up on one, so best to get ahead of the game. BTW, in a couple of weeks the days will start getting shorter.
I’m not really ready to think Christmas either…but if I don’t get moving early, I’ll never get done! 🙂
Love this!! That paper is so pretty and the sentients are perfect for Christmas! I’m ready to start on Christmas cards!! 😊
I love this paper pack too! Need to get going early on those holiday cards to get them all done without panicking! 🙂
Yes, you and Jaimie have sold me on this bundle! Beautiful card!!
It’s such a good one! So pretty and the designer paper really makes it extra awesome! 🙂
Beautiful card Amy 🙂 That DSP is gorgeous, but I am not ready for Christmas yet LOL
Hahaha…I’m not ready for it either, but I make about 300 Christmas cards every year so I have to get started way early!! 🙂
Thank you. It’s never too early to make Christmas cards.!
And love the birdhouse card too.l
Thank you for sharing.
Thanks Mary! 🙂
I guess this means it’s time to start thinking about Christmas cards! And this is a wonderful place to begin! I love it! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
so funny I was just thinking about christmas cards, and this one is a beauty
Thanks Sandi! We definitely can’t start too early on them! 🙂
You and Jaimie say it’s time to start on the Christmas cards so it must be! Love your CAS one…easily mass produced! TFS
Hahaha…it’s always a good time to start making Christmas cards! 🙂