I used the Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked stamp set bundle to create a thank you card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC259. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
The layout for my card was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #423.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Painted Textures 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a Thick Basic White card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the watercolor wash image from the Artistically Inked stamp set in Pool Party ink two times on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Artistically Inked stamp set in VersaMark ink on the panel of Basic White card stock and then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders. I adhered a small strip of Gold Foil Sheets to the bottom of the sentiment panel with Stampin’ Seal, then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Artistically Inked stamp set in Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and Evening Evergreen inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating dies from the Artistic Dies and then adhered all of the die cuts except for the top rose with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I adhered the top rose with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card.
I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Artistically Inked stamp set in Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: MSEDXGZT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Going On Now!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus Ends Tomorrow!! Monday, June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Yippee for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to do that for you!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, ten Artistic die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: