I used the fun Flowers Of Friendship stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! and a little of the Pattern Party 12×12 Designer Series Paper pack to create a fun thank you card to share with you today.
My card design inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #489.
I started by adhering a panel from the Pattern Party DSP (host exclusive item) to the front of a Flirty Flamingo card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of the Pattern Party DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Flowers Of Friendship in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the leaves with Light and Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers and the flowers with Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers. I punched the images out with the coordinating Flowers & Leaves Punch and then adhered the flowers together and then to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Flowers Of Friendship stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added Playing With Patterns Resin Dots to the flower centers and around the flower images to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Flowers Of Friendship stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: MSEDXGZT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Going On Now!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus Ends Tonight!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Yippee for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at email@example.com. I’m happy to do that for you!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – fourteen Flowers & Leaves punches, Scalloped Contours die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pattern Party 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Amy – your email was the first one I opened this morning while enjoying a cup of coffee and my first impression was how stunning. I love everything about it!
Thanks so much Karen! 🙂
what a pretty card, love the bright happy flowers and that stripped background
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Wow – perfect card, Amy – I love the DSPs and those flowers!! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Stripes and dots – beautiful together! I love this!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
So cheerful and fun. I love this. And it’s a great take on that sketch! Winner Winner! TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Simple gorgeous! I love your collection of flowers and the glorious combo of colours you’ve used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂