I used the Stampin’ Up! What’s Cookin’ stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #490.
I started by adhering a panel from the Pattern Party DSP (host exclusive item) to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Coastal Cabana card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of In Good Taste DSP two times with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cuts one over the top of the other on the right side of the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with one of the Cookin’ Dies and then tied a small length of Linen Thread through the hole before adhering the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the kitchen images from the What’s Cookin’ stamp set in Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the handle of the spatula with a Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered the die cut pieces with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the What’s Cookin’ stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Coast Cabana rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the images to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Pattern Party DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: BZUABFJY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Ending June 30!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- Join my Stampin’ Up! team here.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Daffodil Delight – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Crumb Cake – Cookin’ die cut
- Basic White – four Cookin’ die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: