I used the Stampin’ Up! Color & Contour stamp set bundle to create a clean and simple card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 546.
I started by stamping the outline flower image from the Color & Contour stamp set in Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya inks across a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I inked the fill-in flower image from the Color & Contour stamp set in the same colors, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the flowers on the Basic White card stock panel.
I inked the top dot from this image in the Color & Contour stamp set in Bumblebee ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the center of each flower twice.
I embossed the Basic White stamped panel with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered it to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a length of Just Jade ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Color & Contour stamp set in Just Jade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and I cut it out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Opal Rounds to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Color & Contour stamp set in Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia and Bumblebee inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: BZUABFJY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Season’s Blessings stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
YAY!!!! Stampin’ Up! will be offering FREE shipping on all orders of $50+ placed on Thursday, June 24!!
Here are the details:
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on June 24, 2021.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 shipping included) + tax.
Yippee!!! Get your orders ready!! Beginning at 12:00 AM and ending at 11:59 PM (MT) on June 24, you’ll get FREE shipping with a purchase of $50 or more!!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Ending June 30!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- Join my Stampin’ Up! team here.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – Scalloped Contour die cut, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: