I used the Stampin’ Up! Season’s Blessings stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
I started by embossing a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Flirty Flamingo card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flowers and stems from the Season’s Blessings photopolymer stamp set in Pear Pizzazz, Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Seasonal Basket Dies. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with the basket die from the Seasons Basket Dies and used one of the Blending Brushes to add Crumb Cake ink to the basket. I tied a bow from a strand of Flirty Flamingo 1/4″ Metallic Ribbon and then wrapped it around the die cut basket, securing it with Mini Glue Dots to the back of the basket.
I adhered the die cut flowers and basket to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Season’s Blessings stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Season’s Blessings stamp set in Pear Pizzazz, Pale Papaya and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch my video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: BZUABFJY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YAY!!!! Stampin’ Up! will be offering FREE shipping on all orders of $50+ placed on Thursday, June 24!!
Here are the details:
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on June 24, 2021.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 shipping included) + tax.
Yippee!!! Get your orders ready!! Beginning at 12:00 AM and ending at 11:59 PM (MT) on June 24, you’ll get FREE shipping with a purchase of $50 or more!!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Ending June 30!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- Join my Stampin’ Up! team here.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Scalloped Contour die cut, seven Seasonal Basket die cuts, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: