I used the Stampin’ Up! Evergreen Elegance stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it. Can you believe it…another Christmas card done!!
Here is the sketch that we’re all using this week (and once again, I realized after I was all finished that the bow is on the wrong side!!):
I started by adhering a panel from the Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of an Evening Evergreen card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a rectangle from Cherry Cobbler card stock with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I stamped the greenery image from the Evergreen Elegance stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on the die cut and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I wrapped a length of 1/2″ Metallic Mesh Ribbon around the card front, overlapping the ends on the left side. I used a small length of gold cord from the Simply Elegant Trim to tie a bow around the ends of the mesh ribbon. I used a rolled up Mini Glue Dot to secure the back of the bow to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Evergreen Elegance stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Ornate Layers Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a single Cherry Cobbler rhinestone from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and greenery images from the Evergreen Elegance stamp set in Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: BZUABFJY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
FREE Shipping From Stampin’ Up! Today Only – June 24!!!
YAY!!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on all orders of $50+ placed today, Thursday, June 24!!
Here are the details:
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on June 24, 2021.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 shipping included) + tax.
Yippee!!! The promotion ends tonight at 11:59 PM (MT), don’t miss out!!
Let me know if you have any questions. Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping now!!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Ending June 30!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Ornate Layers die cut
- Cherry Cobbler – Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tidings of Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Love this DSP and how you used. Since you are the creator of the challenge, you have poetic license so your bow can be right where it is!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
I’m still not ready for Christmas, but this is beautiful Amy 🙂 LOVE it!!!
Hahaha…I’m not ready for it either, but I’m trying to get ahead (we’ll see how long that lasts). 🙂
Wow! That silver ribbon is so striking and really steps up a simple design!😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
Very nice, Amy.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
Beautiful, Amy! Love that mesh ribbon. As for the bow….well, I think it is called creative license, or something. Gorgeous DSP!
Thanks Julie! 🙂
Nope. Not gonna do it – WAY too early for Christmas! But – I love this card – the DSP is gorgeous and you know I love those pine boughs! 🙂
Awww…come on, just one Christmas card?? 😉 Thanks Mary!