I used the Stampin’ Up! Beauty Of Friendship stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP298.
I started by adhering a panel from the Beauty Of The Earth DSP (on sale for 15% off) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base. Then I cut another panel of the Beauty Of The Earth DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Old Olive card stock with one of the Basic Borders Dies and then cut it again with the same Stitched Rectangle Die that I’d cut the background DSP panel with. I inked the shadow image from the Beauty Of Friendship stamp set with Old Olive ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it twice on the die cut panel. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the tree images from the Beauty Of Friendship stamp set in Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Bumblebee and Merry Merlot inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I die cut the trees with the coordinating Beautiful Trees Dies and adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with the sentiment die from the Beautiful Trees Dies. I cut a panel of the Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP (on sale for 15% off) with the same die from the Beautiful Trees Dies, adhered the two die cuts together with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Beauty Of The Earth DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: 9QYKUURU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Old Olive – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – three Beautiful Trees die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper – Beautiful Trees die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: