I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Season and Holly Jolly Wishes stamp sets from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog to create a quick z-fold Christmas card to share with you today. If you want to see lots of sneak peeks of upcoming goodies from Mini Catalog, check out my YouTube Live from yesterday! It’s also linked up in this blog post. So many pretty new things!!
I started scoring a panel of 4-1/4″ x 11″ Evening Evergreen card stock at 2-3/4″ and again at 5-1/2″. Then I adhered panels of Painted Christmas DSP (available August 3) to panels of Cherry Cobbler card stock and then to the card base on the left panel and back panel with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiments for the card front and inside the card from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set (available August 3) in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the images from the Christmas Season photopolymer stamp set (available August 3) in Evening Evergreen, Pear Pizzazz and Cherry Cobbler inks around the sentiments.
I cut both sentiments out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cuts to panels of Cherry Cobbler card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered the die cut panels to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
I added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card. Super quick and easy!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and August-September 2021 Sale-a-bration Catalog Unboxing Video!!
I got my first preorder from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and the upcoming Sale-a-bration event I shared it all in a video!
Grab your favorite drink and sit down for to peek at some beautiful new products that will be available to order beginning August 3! If you’d like to get your hands on these amazing items early, join my team and you can add them to your Starter Kit and place preorder your now!!
July 1-15 Host Code: 9QYKUURU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 2-3/4″ and again at 5-1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler – 2-1/2″ x 4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, two 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panels
- Basic White – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper – 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: