I used the Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked stamp set bundle to create a clean and simple birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #492.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Artistically Inked stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then heat embossing it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders. I adhered the stamped panel to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel of In Good Taste DSP (on sale for 15% off) to a panel of Gold Shimmer Vellum (available August 3) and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with the large branch die from the Artistic Dies. I used one of the Blending Brushes to add Soft Sea Foam ink to the die cut and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Artistically Inked stamp set in Petal Pink ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the flower out with the coordinating die from the Artistic Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of Gold Shimmer Vellum with the large floral die from the Artistic Dies, snipped two of the smaller branches off and then adhered them under the flower with Mini Glue Dots. I added three of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots (available August 3) to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Artistically Inked stamp set in Petal Pink ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: 9QYKUURU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale! July 1 – August 2!!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – two Artistic die cuts, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 2-1/8″ x 3-1/4″ panel
- Gold Shimmer Vellum – Artistic die cut, 2-1/4″ x 3-3/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
There are so many wonderful elements on your card. I love the softness of it.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
wow, beautiful card and that leaf die is absolutely stunning
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Thanks Akiko! 🙂