I used the Stampin’ Up! Plentiful Plants stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 548.
I started by adhering a panel from the Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP (on sale for 15% off) to the front of a Gray Granite card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered anther panel of Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock panel and then to a panel of Cinnamon Cider card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I used the Perfect Plants Dies to cut panels of Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP. I adhered the die cut plants and flowerpots to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with the hanging basket die from the Perfect Plants Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Plentiful Plants photopolymer stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the end of the panel with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the sentiment banner to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock then cut panels of Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP with Perfect Plants Dies and adhered the die cuts to the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: 9QYKUURU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Nature’s Harvest stamp set bundle from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gray Granite – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Cinnamon Cider – 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ panel, Perfect Plants die cut, 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip, eight Perfect Plants die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: