I used the fun Counting Sheep stamp set and coordinating Sheep Dies from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration brochure to create a birthday card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on YouTube live and you can see it here.
I started by adhering a panel from the Pattern Party DSP (host exclusive item) to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Pool Party card stock and another panel of the Pattern Party DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the two pieces together with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sheep and party hat images from the Counting Sheep stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available August 3) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I used Light and Dark Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Pool Party and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers to color the images and then I used the Color Lifter to remove some of the color from the sheep. I cut the images with the coordinating Sheep Dies (Sale-a-bration item, available August 3).
I cut panels of Crumb Cake and Garden Green card stocks with dies from the Sheep Dies and then adhered the sheep on the left, the fence and the shrubs to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the sheep on the right with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentient from the Counting Sheep stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the openings in the Messages Die. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Seal to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink and then added the sheep from the Counting Sheep stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the inside of the card. I colored the sheep with Light and Dark Petal Pink and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: 9QYKUURU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Now Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Crumb Cake – Sheep die cut
- Garden Green – two Sheep die cuts
- Basic White – two Sheep die cuts, Messages die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1″ strip cut with Stitched Rectangle die
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: