I used the Stampin’ Up! Hats Off stamp set bundle to create a fun birthday card to share for the Sunday Stamps color challenge.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC261. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was loosely inspired by the sketch from the SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge 81.
I started by embossing a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder (available August 3). I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Misty Moonlight DSP from the 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut rectangle to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Brew Some Fun stamp set in Balmy Blue ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the hat image from the Hats Off photopolymer stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Hat Builder Dies. I adhered the die cut hat to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sun image from the Hats Off stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored over the water part of the image with a Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Marker. I cut the image out with the coordinating Hat Builder Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added three silver pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then die cut a hat with one of the Hat Builder Dies from Pool Party card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: 9QYKUURU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Balmy Blue – 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Pool Party – two Hat Builder die cuts
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Hat Builder die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: