I used the Stampin’ Up! Pretty Pumpkins stamp set bundle from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog to create a thank you card to share with you today. I used the same basic layout for a card that I shared with the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set bundle on my blog last week, you can see it here.
I started by cutting a panel of Beauty Of The Earth DSP (on sale for 15% off) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Cajun Craze card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I embossed a panel of Bumblebee card stock with one of the Thanks & Hello Embossing Folders. I adhered the embossed panel to a slightly larger panel of Bumblebee card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the pumpkin image and pumpkin leaf image from the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set (available August 3) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then I colored the images with Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, So Saffron and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images out with the coordinating Detailed Pumpkins Dies (available August 3) and adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I adhered a small length of 3/8″ Fine Art Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then punched the end of a strip of Basic White card stock with the Banners Pick A Punch. I stamped the sentiment from the Sparkle Of The Season photopolymer stamp set (available August 3) in Cajun Craze ink on the banner and then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the pumpkin image from Pretty Pumpkins stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 7ZSC63ZX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Now Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale! July 1 – August 2!!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cajun Craze – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Early Espresso – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Bumblebee – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel
- Basic White – two Detailed Pumpkin die cuts, 1/2″ x 2-3/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
oh those pumpkins are perfect and so beautifully colored too
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
I bet any wood grain DSP is the first to be depleted in your stash! Pretty fall card.
Hahaha…yep, it’s always the first one gone out of every pack! 🙂 Thanks Karen!