I used the cute Frosted Gingerbread stamp set bundle from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by As You See It Challenge #254.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP (on sale for 15% off) to the front of a Sahara Sand card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ DSP (available August 3) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to a panel of Real Red card stock and then the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I embossed a panel of Real Red card stock with the snowflake embossing folder from the Wintery 3D Embossing Folders and then adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I applied small pieces of Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the card stock panel and a panel of Kraft 6″ x 6″ Paper Pack (available August 3) with Gingerbread Dies (available August 3). I adhered the two die cuts together with the Adhesive Sheets and then to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I adhered Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the cookie die cuts and then punched the end of a strip of Sahara Sand card stock with the Banners Pick A Punch. I stamped the sentiment from the Frosted Gingerbread photopolymer stamp set (available August 3) in Early Espresso ink on the Sahara Sand banner and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set in Early Espresso and the bell images in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch my video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: 9QYKUURU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Now Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 5/8″ x 3-1/4″ strip
- Real Red – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – two Gingerbread die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Kraft 6″ x 6″ Paper Pack – two Gingerbread die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: