I used the Stampin’ Up! Reflected In Nature stamp set from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC262. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Beauty Of The Earth DSP (on sale for 15% off through August 2) to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Beauty Of The Earth DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies four times and I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Seal so that they were overlapped in the center area.
I stamped the image from the Reflected In Nature stamp set (available August 3) in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock with the Stamparatus to ensure sold coverage. I tore the card stock along the edges of the stamped image and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Reflected In Nature stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Messages Die. I cut a panel of Beauty Of The Earth DSP with that same opening and then trimmed the ends off both banners. I adhered the banners to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then added two Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots (available August 3) to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Beauty Of The Earth DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 7ZSC63ZX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/8″ x 3-3/8″ panel
- Basic White – 3-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ panel torn along the edges, Messages die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, four Stitched Rectangle die cuts, Messages die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: