I used the Peaceful Cabin stamp set bundle from upcoming Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on YouTube live and you can see it here.
I started by adhering a panel of Peaceful Place Specialty DSP (available August 3) to the front of a Smoky Slate card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Peaceful Place DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut rectangle to a silver foil panel from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack (available August 3) and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the tree, cabin and fence images from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set (available August 3) in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Cabin Dies (available August 3). I placed the cabin and tree line die cuts one on top of the other and then used the same Stitched Rectangle Die that I’d used to cut the DSP panel to cut the bottom and edges off those die cuts. I adhered the trees with Stampin’ Seal, the cabin with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the fence with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set and the cabin from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 7ZSC63ZX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Now Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Smoky Slate – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – three Cabin die cuts, Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: