I used the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog to create a fall thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by the sketch from the Fusion Challenge this week.
I started by adhering a panel of Cork 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper (available August 3) to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set (available August 3) in VersaMark ink on a panel of In Good Taste DSP (on sale for 15% off until August 2), sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders pack and then heat embossed it. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sunflower and leaf images from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Pale Papaya and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images out with the Sunflowers Dies and adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I cut a panel of Copper Foil Sheets with one of the Sunflowers Dies and adhered it with Mini Glue Dots under the sunflower image. I adhered two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots (available August 3) next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of In Good Taste DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card base.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch my video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 7ZSC63ZX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Now Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
Upcoming Sales Tax Holidays!
Yippee!! For those of you living in Arkansas, Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up soon!!
The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed below (click on the image to open up a full-size printable document):
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you live in one of those states, yay! Have fun shopping tax free during your holiday!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Basic White – three Sunflowers die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Copper Foil Specialty Pack – Sunflowers die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: