I used the Stampin’ Up! Poinsettia Petals stamp set and the pretty Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today. Cards like this are a great way to use up those leftover strips of designer papers that are too pretty to throw out. Just punch the ends with the Banners Pick A Punch and add them to your card!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 551.
I started by embossing a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder (available August 3). I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Sahara Sand card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I punched the ends of strips of Tidings of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP (on sale for 15% off until August 2) with the Banners Pick A Punch. I curled the ends very slightly with my fingers and then adhered the banners to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I trimmed the ends of the banners so that they were even with the top of the card.
I adhered a strip of Copper Foil Sheets to the top of the card with Stampin’ Seal and then stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock. I heat embossed the sentiment with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then cut the sentiment out with one of the Ornate Layers Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a bow and then added two copper dots from the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots (available August 3) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Tidings Of Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 7ZSC63ZX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Now Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
Stop by my Paper Share Page here to see all of the details and fill out the form at the bottom if you’re interested in joining. Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, August 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale! July 1 – August 2!!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Evening Evergreen – Ornate Layers die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two 1″ x 5″ strips, two 3/4″ x 5″ strips, two 1/2″ x 5″ strips, 3/4″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – 5/8″ x 4-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
just love all the different patterns on this card Amy, it’s beautiful
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
I know you love the banner punch and so do I! I made a card with Celebrate Sunflowers this morning! Can’t wait to see what you are creating. You can’t see mine until August 10!
It is a great punch! See you in a bit! 🙂