I used the Stampin’ Up! Frosted Gingerbread stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel from the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered a length of Early Espresso 1/4″ Faux Suede Trim to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then stamped the sentiment from the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Real Red card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating die from the Pretty Pillowbox Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I adhered three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: F9274FAB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Good news!! Stampin’ Up! just announced this:
DELAYED PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE
We’re happy to announce that the following products are in stock and available for purchase.
- 156326: GINGERBREAD & PEPPERMINT MEMORIES & MORE CARD PACK
- 156327: GINGERBREAD & PEPPERMINT MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES
- 156275: GINGERBREAD & PEPPERMINT SUITE COLLECTION (ENGLISH)
- 156719: PAIN D’ÉPICES ET BONBON SUITE COLLECTION (FRENCH)
- 156458: BLACKBERRY BEAUTY 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
- 156278: BLACKBERRY BEAUTY SUITE COLLECTION (ENGLISH)
- 156725: AUTOUR DES MÛRES SUITE COLLECTION (FRENCH)
You can find those items in my online store here:
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 4-13/16″ panel
- Real Red – Pretty Pillowbox die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: