I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Little Stockings stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme for our hop this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Real Red card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Real Red card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut two panels of the Sweet Stockings DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I adhered the two die cut panels with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. Then I adhered two small lengths of Pool Party 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered three of the Real Red Matte Decorative Dots around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and stitched images from the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set in Evening Evergreen and Real Red inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: F9274FAB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Evening Evergreen – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: