I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Encircled In Warmth stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper to the front of a Blushing Bride card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a smaller panel of Whimsy & Wonder DSP to a panel of Silver Foil Speciality Pack paper and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Basic White card stock and a panel of Silver Foil Specialty Pack paper with Encircled In Beauty Dies. I adhered the die cuts together and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Encircled In Warmth stamp set in VersaMark ink in a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Encircled In Beauty Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Encircled In Warmth stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Whimsy & Wonder DSP to the bottom of the card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-30 Host Code: JK2TGNCB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – two Encircled In Beauty die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whimsy & Wonders Speciality Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Silver Foil 12″ x 12″ Specialty Pack – 2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Encircled In Beauty die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
I think I need those dies! Beautiful card, Amy.
You definitely do! Thanks Karen! 🙂
This is absolutely stunning Amy 🙂 Love everything about it!!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Nice use of DSPs. and die cuts.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
This is beautiful Amy!
Thanks Terry Lynn! 🙂
ok, pretty card, but I hate your sentiment. LOL It did actually snow here yesterday in the mountains….and it’s only August, LOL……anyway, those die cuts are beautiful.
Thanks Sandi! Oh no!! Hope that the snow stays away from your area for awhile!! 🙂
What a soft colored card, so calming and beautiful Amy
Oooh, sparkles and shiny paper! I have a friend that this will be perfect for! Love it! TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂