I used the Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Harvest stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players Challenge #PP555.
I started by adhering a panel from the Harvest Meadow DSP to the front of a Soft Succulent card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of the Harvest Meadow DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a tag from Harvest Meadow DSP with one of the Tailor Made Tags Dies and then adhered a tag top with Multipurpose Liquid Glue that was cut from Misty Moonlight card stock with one of the Tailor Made Tags Dies to the top of the tag. I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with one of the Harvest Dies and adhered it to the tag with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the flower image from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark So Saffron, Soft Succulent and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut it out with the coordinating die from the Harvest Dies.
I adhered the die cut flowers to the tag with Mini Glue Dots and then pulled a strand of 3/8″ Diamond Weave Ribbon through the tag top. I tied the ribbon in place with Crumb Cake Baker’s Twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack and then adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Harvest Dies. I adhered a small length of Cork Specialty Paper to the back of the sentiment with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the sentiment with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Harvest Meadow DSP to the bottom of a Basic White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: JK2TGNCB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Succulent – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Misty Moonlight – Tailor Made Tags die cut
- Crumb Cake – Harvest die cut
- Basic White – Harvest die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, Tailor Made Tags die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Cork Specialty Paper – 2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Encircled In Beauty die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: